Melt Melt

Has a great melody, sounds like an anime opening, all the checks on my list of being great!
It sounds a little repetitive and cluttered at some parts, but still sounds great. I look forward to hearing more tracks from you in the future!

p.s.
this actually sounds like a fairytail opening.

Megalovania - Undertale - iIF350Ii remix Megalovania - Undertale - iIF350Ii remix

This sounds amazing! The battle sounds in the background does fit but are a little bit odd.
I like your sounds and synths.
You should put your DAW and VSTs in the description so we all know what you used.

Keep up the great work!

Fanmade Pokemon Trainer Battle Theme Fanmade Pokemon Trainer Battle Theme

IF its not your work please don't post it on newgrounds. Its not the place for that kind of stuff.

Monster dance off (by f-777) - short version Monster dance off (by f-777) - short version

Kid, if you didnt make this song. than why post it on newgrounds? Newgrounds is a place for undiscovered artists to get known and not places for mp3converting 10 year olds who want attention.

Shorter doesn't mean more original, its exactly the same. Newgrounds isn't a place to upload others work, its annoying and unneccesary. Upload your own original works, 1 rule. that simple. and if you cant follow that then dont use newgrounds.

Spider dance kamex remix 2.0 Spider dance kamex remix 2.0

Noprodope responds:

is just for using in my level geometry dash so just let my do it

killbot-download killbot-download

please stop, nobody likes this and nobody will.

AlvaroAndresBustos responds:

I do not want to likes, I want to have the song in geometry dash

KDREW - Bullseye KDREW - Bullseye

Sorry kid, this is not a place to post other peoples music like youtube channels such as Trap Nation, NoCopyrightSounds, etc.
And if your trying to use this in Geometry Dash, you should've read the 'Geometry Dash Players'
because its just not worth it on newgrounds, your wasting peoples time such as mine.

gr4wgat5g gr4wgat5g

same thing as other post, stop it kid.

eFGGERG eFGGERG

kid, please just post original work wasting the mods timeon newgrounds, youve seen it multiple times, ive seen it multiple times. your just not going to make any progress *if* thats your goal.
Your just wasting newgrounds' mods time by posting your shitty mp3converter.net
windows movie maker slowdown remix.

Logan Pual- Help Me Help You Ft. why Don't we (GARABATTO Remix) Logan Pual- Help Me Help You Ft. why Don't we (GARABATTO Remix)

if you didnt make this. please move on to another site or post your own original work.
if you did make this good job!

i put no stars because im not sure if you made this or not.